Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Breaking a Promise

We're only in our second full day of operation and I'm already breaking a promise. I wanted to clarify something about what will be regularly posted here and what will not.

I have been a full-time dog owner for all of six months. I am hardly experienced and am in no position to offer advice on training, nor do I plan on passing on advice I've found elsewhere. There are far too many other sites with far more experienced owners and trainers for me to offer anything useful in that realm. So you will not see posts about training techniques or philosophies about the technical aspects of being a dog owner.

But when it comes to recognizing injustice, prejudice, and unfair treatment, and speaking out about it I am fully qualified. And that, my friends, is what you'll be hearing about.


No comments: